GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2012 19:26:23 +0100
Joe,

I urge you to enjoy your christmas with your loved ones and ignore the
nonsense thrown around in the name of debating or discussing things that
matter. These very exemplary citizens who are doing something for the
community should not worry themselves about what Joe is doing or
stand for.

Let them keep spewing the untruths about impudence, rudeness, 'nothing to
offer', intolerance etc. We will meet them where it matters.

Best regards,

Mboge