GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yanks Darboe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2010 07:19:56 +0100

Ginny

I have three translations of the same verse by; Pickthal, Yusuf and Dr Moshin;
and non of them used the word steadfast.

Furthermore, its not that i neglected to quote the whole verse, I quoted the part that justifies
my point for retributive justice.

And please save me this immaturity argument and how it will reflect on the UDP, we have
Suntus around if i make bad impression they can recompense it by a good impression.

I am a party foot soldier and not its executive member, so i will be forgiven for dealing with
Drammeh head on.

Only then will he get it into his thick skull that we are no cowards!

Yanks