GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 17:35:14 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2009 1:37:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
Indeed, Sis Jabou.
Haruna, Suntou et al can describe my likes in  whatever fanatical terms
that they want but let them be assured that we  shall always utilise our right
of response as we desire.

Evian, there is nothing wrong with utilising your right of response  as you
desire. I think that is what everyone here is doing. I think that  is what
Halifa is fighting for in PDOIS.

[Anyone who stands up for justice and the truth shall inevitably  be
counted. Halifa stands for those lofty ideals and he will be counted,  most
importantly by God.] Evian.

Are you sure you believe in God/Allah and his jurisprudence  Evian? I see
you just want to help God/Allah count. I know. Trust but  verify!!! Right?

[Bravo Halifa! Keep it up! The struggle goes on  till freedom or death.]
Evian.
Settle down men. Halifa is not done yet. That was the fact-finding
mission. If I know Halifa he wouldn't stop at the fact-finding. Like  Suntou
suggests, he will likely go the w9y.

[Bailo] Evian.

Yeah I know. One minute you're Evian, then Bailo the next. Which is  it??
Haruna. Grand-Dad. MQJGDT. Darbo. Al hungry. Olfactor, I'm  coming. Don't
think I've forgotten about yew and Jabou.