GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:47:07 +0100

Oko
May Allah grant him Jannah. I was deeply shock when the news was broke to me yesterday. Hendry Omar Williams move from Banjul to our compound when I was a little boys. Hendry Williams fully integrate into Brufut community like the indegenous playing pivotal role in the community been social and community events. Pa willy is Brufut and I am and many others are deeply sad for his timely death. Every soul belong to Allah and will recall us if the time comes. Hendry Omar Williams have greatly contribute to people in Brufut and may Allah grant him Jannah. He first settled in our compound before building his compound and later Koto Wally which becomes a magnet of social events. I grow up as a young boy in the same household with Awa Williams, Adama and John Williams. It is really a sad day for them to lost us a Father. As a small boy Oko when he bring Ifangbondi I could recall me and my mates used to point and argued about who is who. In conslusion let me echo Musa Ngum's song the good man of Banjul who owns Brufut. A good man of the highest order who die with his pride. May Allan grant Hendry Omar Williams Jannah