GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
UDP United Kingdom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2013 09:45:24 +0100
Joe, where have you ever heard me say I am a Lawyer? You see, this is your
problem. You hardly get your facts right.

Daffeh

On Saturday, 3 August 2013, Joe Joe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Daffeh, you say you are a lawyer and can read things clerarly, yet, I
mentioned Ousainou, Halifa, and Sedia and you some how manage to make this
a Halifa issue. Are you drunk or what? You want me to say it a gain? Hamat
has no integrity and he is a non-factor in what I was saying and I will say
it in front of Hamat if he were standing in front of me. Now, who cares
about your silly standings and your fixation there of? You notice you are
the only one stuck to that nonsense? Do you hear folks discuss that as hard
as you try to live in the past? I am taking about acting right now and you
want to waste my time with a dead issue. Your own comrades are tired of the
docility that marks the opposition strategy towards Yaya, the reason why
they attempted to form a militia, while you the suave lawyer continue to
play the game. I am talking about credibility and I included Ousainou in
that group, but you have an ulcer because I mentioned Halifa. Ousainou and
Sidia are not more credible than Halifa, and so if you try to discredit
Halifa in what I am talking about you are also discrediting Ousainou. How
silly can you be? If Hamat was so darn swell, why did he refuse to be
Ousainou's VP, instead, to demand to lead if he allied with Ousainou? Why?
Look don't get me started on that con artist, Hamat. He is irrelevant in
what I was saying and I am not going to waste any energy on him. Once a
crook always a crook and he has never failed to be crook for the past 19
years. You can forward this message to Hamat.

> Joe
>
> ________________________________
> Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 19:01:24 +0100
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [G_L] When Dr (PhD) Became Personal Pleasure seeking:
Gambian Dr Under attack
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Joe, so telling Halifa's current standing in Gambian politics as it
is amounts to being in the past? if that is the case, then Halifa is of the
past and that means you should stop propping up his name in our national
debates as we seek to shape the path to the future.

> I know you really don't mean to omit Hamat because you think he lacks
integrity. You did that because you think Halifa is more politically
relevant than him in the eyes of the mass but this is utterly perverse on
the facts.

> Rene, I was not going to respond to you because you can't think for
yourself. Nonetheless, can you kindly tell me when this so-called
propaganda stage of Gambian politics started, when did it end and what was
it all about??? . Your response will be highly appreciated as it will help
me understand the heck you are on about.

> Thanks
> Daffeh
> On 2 August 2013 01:38, Joe Joe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Rene, Daffeh is more that stuck on past - NADD, MOU, who has the most
votes in the opposition and other perepheral issues. Forget the fact that
Yaya is still there and kicking while he pats himself on all of us still
being at the mercy of a dictator - but it is important that they came
second and Hamat third. His fellow UDP comrades were talking of forming a
militia not long ago, while he remained ole yeller. During the last
presidential elections, he does not even notice that people were fed up
with the business as usual attitude and they left the parties to do as they
wish. Two years later, he is still repeatingthe same things. Lord knows he
is far from what I'm thinking. Anyway, I will let him continue with ole
Gambia politics. Daffeh, the campaign for 2011 is long over. They did it
that way for 19 years and got the same result. Am afraid if they repeat it
another 19 they shall get the same result.

> Joe
>
> ________________________________
> Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 11:11:37 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [G_L] When Dr (PhD) Became Personal Pleasure seeking:
Gambian Dr Under attack
> To: [log in to unmask]
>

> Daffeh.
>            You are still living in the past. The Gambian political
reality of yesterday and the Gambian political reality of today is
completely different. This is why I said you are still in the propaganda
stage of the Gambian struggle. You do not see anything in this struggle
other than what fits your partisan leanings to have the party that you
support come to power. That is all you think about. That is all you talk
about. Anything that seems to threaten this expectation arouses your
hostility and subjective inclinations.

>            Halifa has gone beyond the propaganda stage where you are sill
languishing in. He is reading the Gambian political atmosphere and reality
with keen observation and an objective analysis, which is critical in
shaping and guiding the next stage of this political struggle. When the
time comes to respond to this evolving political realty he will not be the
one found to be wanting.

>  Rene

Under attack

> Joe, how can you talk about the masses and yet give importance to Halifa
over Hamat?? I think if you look at the electoral statistics, you will find
that Hamat and the NRP have proven to be a bigger political force with a
 bigger support base than Halifa and PDOIS.

> You always like to be seen talking straight but unfortunately, your
grasps of the facts on the ground is dismal. The NRP of Hamat Bah is the
second largest opposition party in The Gambia after UDP. This is an
incontrovertible fact.

> Now, I will not lead the charge for you to go back home and lead the
people because y

> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To
unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web
interface at: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/gambia-l.html

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?S1=gambia-l To contact the
List Management, please send an e-mail to:
[log in to unmask]いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい