GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
bailo jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 06:43:38 -0700
"Suntou,

Thanx for sharing the Foroyaa story on Gainako. I think it is
laudable for Foroyaa and I find the article to be an installment in
opposition synergy that we all yearn for. You may be reading the
article differently but I encourage you to give it another read. It is
to be commended because it is an amicus brief of sorts and can only
butress the UDP's exercise of her constitutional rights. I look forward
to your second read and perhaps more benign impression." Sheikh Haruna Mutawakil Darboe

Suntou,

Sometimes, I am very much tempted to accuse you of being paid by someone to devote yourself with trying to widen the rift or promote animousity between the UDP and PDOIS opposition camps. However I only fall short of doing so because of my lack of irrefutable evidence to back it up.

For the Gambia's sake, Why don't you for once try to promote love and understanding between the two instead of your current focus on trying to belittle PDOIS or Foroyaa?

As for independence between Foroyaa and PDOIS, you should remember that there is a holy alliance between the two. The leadership of PDOIS founded Foroyaa without apology to anyone as you, Suntou Bolonba Touray founded your own Blog to share your perspectives and that of others that you choose to.

Please further remember that interdependence is the most realistic advance stage of human development.

Bailo

Thanx for sharing the Foroyaa story on Gainako. I think it is laudable for Foroyaa and I find the article to be an installment in opposition synergy that we all yearn for. You may be reading the article differently but I encourage you to give it another read. It is to be commended because it is an amicus brief of sorts and can only butress the UDP's exercise of her constitutional rights. I look forward to your second read and perhaps more benign impression.

Haruna.