GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Samba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 23:50:46 -0800
Saik,
  Now that you have brought it to my attention, i
think I might have made an error by stating that Dr.
Jobe said "they cannot take us Gambians seriously".
For that I humbly appologize to the Honourable Dr.
Sedat Jobe. I made that statement not to dirty up the
man's name, but simply to make my point in emphasizing
our need to continue to make greater impact in the
developement of our nation.
  However, That is a factual statement made by one of
the Government's ministers. I won't tag it on any
person now simply because i now realize that, it is,
in fact, not very relevant to this issue. But some of
you might remember that it was even printed on one of
the Gambian news papers online; it was published
around the time when Ebou Jallow was making
accussations against the Government in the previous
"voice out" on GAmbiaNews.com Anyway, saiks thanks for
making me aware of my mistake, and once again i
appologize to Dr. Jobe.