GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:26:41 -0500

Bro Haruna,

Thanks! I am truly getting enlightened on Harunasilo. To be honest with you, I got lost on this one. I only saw Harunasilo only as a nomenclature not religion. Go after LJD, cuz he invited me into.

The reason why I forwarded JC of Spain, because it was easier for me to think broader.

Later & thanks,

Yj

There is no god but Allah (SWT) and Muhammad (SAW) is His messenger. Fear and Worship only Allah alone!