GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:08:19 -0700
Exactly Haruna, where was he when Jammeh openly condemned Gaddafi and
called  him names? You know people are sick of these people playing the
religeous, Western imperialist, oil or what not cards.

No African dictator should be complaining about Western powers anymore, for
we have  had our so called independence for almost half a century..

If the West can protect their interest, how about us? Why can't we do the
same? But no, they are busy looting, acting as kings and pretending to be
brave in their cowardly grand mbubas!!

Same thing for the Middle East and Muslims... enough of the blame game!! You
got oil, you got money... then you got power!!!! Use it to protect your
people And please don't Allah kubarr me when you are blowing babies heads
off!!!

Demba