GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:12:09 EDT

Abaraka Mbaring. Imokende ko Nyamorkono kaafo nyaaming. Foday Musa, kortan
taala? Alama mbey so la seemaayaa ning jaata kendeyaa la. Nying sunkaro barkoh
to. Ala la malaikol barko to. Alaahumma yaarabbi. Ginny don't even think
about it. I kinda feel bad speaking another language you don't understand. In my
book ordinarily that is rude. But this knucklehead uncle of mine is bad
company.  Its his fault. Sorry Ginny. I generally don't go to this length. Just a
few  words an offense. But Suntou tempted me so. Let's just chuck it to
nostalgia and  forgive the hell outta me will you? I knew you would. That's why I
love you so.

I think Buharry is speaking to you. I don't want you to think I've been
exposed. I have a different fasting schedule from you. I fast from 9PM to 9AM
every day for 60 days, except when on hunger strikes. What's yours? Masoud.
MQJGDT. Dasani (in honour of Bailo). I think Evian is overpriced anyway. Al
mutawakkil.

In a message dated 9/24/2008 3:36:42 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,