GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:37:59 -0500
I agree wholeheartedly with you Evian. And then pursue Toumba and Marcel and apprehend them to join the lifeless body of Dadis at the Hague. I love you Bailo. I think nothing is happening because the opposition and the Forces Vives have not taken control of government yet. I don't know what on earth they're waiting for. Once that happens, all the pieces of this somber puzzle will effortlessly fall in place. Thanx Bailo. Haruna.