GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2013 22:39:32 +0100
Mboge
Don't be a hard man...Of course not even MKJ (Mathew K Jallow) the man who
wish to put that notion across initially will propound that idea. We all
know the journey of Mandela..Hence, jokes aside, I am with you..,Let us
critique and allow our brothers to rehabilitate positively. Although they
should be aware that, "one man two governors" comedy is a thing of the
past. Mboge, yet again I refer you to the lyrics of rolling Stone's song
'Sympathy for the devil'...
Suntou