GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:02:25 -0700
*Some excerts from the desperate official's interview with Gambian
Journalists...*
**
*"Libya under Gaddafi, he said, has tried very hard to transform the dream
of African unity into a reality"*
**
*Off course after destabilizing the whole of Africa in the 80s & 90s. now
you want African Unity on what?*

"Africa being a very rich continent, the West will never allow us to unite.
This is why they are trying to do this," he said.

*Enough of the campaign of deceptions. You are cornered and should feel the
same pain you bestowed on others for so long!!*

"The African Union, he said, has proposed a panel of five Heads of State to
mediate the Libyan crisis, but just before they began the mission the UN
forces started their bombardment of the country".

*Yah right? African what? They are all dictators and so are smelling
the ***** in their backyards! African Union????, No, is union of the
monsters and the greedy...*

"We shall never deviate from our set goals of promoting progress, unity and
development of Africa," he stressed.

*Too little too late Mr. Official... your record speaks for you!!!*

"Speaking through an interpreter, the Libyan official also saluted President
Yahya Jammeh for his Pan-African ideals, and the Gambian people for their
cooperation"

*Oh really, I wonder where were you when he condemned Gaddafi and called him
a hypocrit and one who wants to lead an African Unity as King???? What a
shame, no retreat no surrender!!!*

Courtesy of the point:
http://thepoint.gm/africa/gambia/article/libyan-official-condemns-intervention-of-west

Demba