GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 17:02:24 +0000
The reality is, PDOIS has not been able to convince a serious amount of gambians, therefore it is those Gambians your anger fuel comments will further drive away from the message of the party. So sit on your high horse and condem the rest of us in matters of ploitics.
Halifa is responsible for his message being caught in a twisted web of old politics versus what is relevant today. The education thing, well then sister, we the ignorant ones find it hard to warm up the Halifa hard stuff. What we say or write here is politics, if you have your head wired with other unfortunate thoughts, that is for you to correct.
suntou