GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2007 04:41:57 -0400
mr samateh
pardon me if you take offence in my mode of reply .we are all students and
the best thing i will recommend is take time and go to any islamic book store
look for a particular book relevant to hijab or veil .this may explain to you in
more detail. i have a good book written by DR Jamal badawi from u.s .but my
wife lend it to one of her non-muslim colleague .look for jamal badawi's book
on women rights in islam .he is a good writer and as well an honest scholar.
in surah an-nur the statement clearly states '' and to draw their veils all over
juyubihinna .'' this word is arabic and it mean ( bodies ,necks,bosoms,head)
some interpreters may have a slightly different meaning.
now a days we can search for things in the web .so also check out  or
http:/www.lightuponlight.com or www.sunnahonline.com .etc.there are many
websites dealing with this topic. if you are in england the check out islam
channel sky 813 .there is a women program every week dealing with hijab and
many more. the tv http:/www.islamchannel.tv
sakou ,accept my sincere appology ,i was just been emotional.
also in london UPTON PARK there is a book store  ZAMZAM BOOKS just close
to the underground tube station .they will have books on hijab for you.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい