GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 05:26:17 -0500
this is my first posting in gambia l .i can say without a douth that
gambians have mature in every department in human endevour. let us keep up
the connections.
we need to know one thing ,the problem back home is amplify by the method
of communication. malcolm x once states that'' the language that a man
speaks to you should be same language that one should respond'' .we have
been for so long misunderstanding the tyrant yaya ,he speaks a language of
force and injustice yet we demand he speak to us in a pleasant human
communication mode . it will take nearly forever for us and to him have a
decent understanding. our oppossitions parties most so signs of strenght
and the wellingness to die for the course if need be .i am willing to do
that ,are you eminent gambians on gambia l willing to do that ?
peace to all those who deserve it .

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい