GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:53:11 +0200
Pa Ali  that statement calling Ousman Manjang" Former Spokesman man of
MOJA-G " was a misunderstanding created by the Press .To clarify it Manjang
was the Spokesman of the Delegation which visited The Gambia in 1993 when
Jawara lifted the ban on Moja -G .After that , I can't recalled at any time
HE Manjang calling himself the Spokesman of MOJA-G. As a founding Member of
the Movement,He has the right to his opinion but that should not be seen as
representing the whole Movement (MOJA-G ).Hopefully the explanation you
asked for,could provoke some reactions from MOJA-G members to awake them to
the realities  facing The Gambia .I say thank you for your concern .

M.A.Darboe