GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:36:59 EDT
In a message dated 9/21/01 3:10:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Those who are not thinking clearly are the ones who are going after the
> innocent people, and the also those who are trying to find any excuse to
> attack Islam

Jabou:
Of course, most people in Afghanistan are innocent.  No one disputes this.
All I am saying is that your constant rattling about Muslim's suffering all
over the World is the same justification that Al Qaeda and various terrorist
organizations have used for their actions.  In light of all that happened,
you spouting the same nonsense again gives an indication of where your
loyalties truly lie.

The above statement, which strongly indicates that the upcoming campaign to
fight terrorism will also be a fight against Islam is exactly what the
perpetrators of this horrible crime want us to assume. I am sure once the
crazy fanatical Mullahs start getting smoked out of their holes, you shall
once again equate this action with an attack on Islam.

To be able to view this whole upcoming campaign objectively, one has to take
Islam out of this.  These terrorists and crazy Mullahs around the World have
hijacked our great religion to make their point.

This is not about an attack on Jabou Joh, but an attack more along the lines
of calling to task all those fanatics around the World who lose all sense of
objectivity when even lunatics quote the first verse of the Quran.