GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
abdoukarim sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 07:39:08 +0000

Folks
Amnesty International is collecting quantitative and qualitatative data about the number of people on death penalty and also the following legislations Drugs contol Amendment Act 2011, the 2011 Amended Criminal Code Act and Amended Trafficking in Person Act. Please if you know any person or contacts in the prison service that could help to confirm how many people are on death row in the Gambia, please sent me a private e-mail to link you with the research team. Finally if anyone have the above mentioned pieces of legislations can you please help. Sent me private e-mail: [log in to unmask]

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい