GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2010 21:25:56 -0500
And don't give Ndokeh any funny ideas. You know he's always on edge.
Haruna.

In a message dated 12/31/2010 5:55:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

If those government ministries have a semblance of even a competent
systems/network admin, the best advice to the employees, is to refrain from
accessing freedom or any medium critical of the government from their place of
employment. Panderry has no control over those networks. It is foolhardy to
even insinuate that he could make it any easier for these folks to enjoy
freedom on systems and networks administered by someone else.

Injustice  anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere... ML King.

On Dec 31, 2010, at 2:41 PM, samateh saikou <[log in to unmask]