GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 18:01:05 +0100
Brother Suntou,

No hell has broken loose anywhere  concerning your take on Halifa.  *I SAY
KEEP IT UP, CRITICISE TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT. NO PROBLEM.*  Halifa speaks
for himself and i am NOT representing HIM and WILL  never. I do not have the
wherewithal to represent him.  As you say in as much as you exercise the
right to cynically analyse his actions and word, i too reserve the right to
opine on your on your opinion him as far as this forum is concerned.

 *YOU OR WHOEVER CAN CALL ME A PDOIS FANATIC, HALIFA DISCIPLE OR WHATEVER
BUT AS FAR I AM CONCERN I WILL STATE WHAT I BELIEVE IS MY REALITY ON WHAT
HALIFA AND OTHER PDOIS FOLK ARE DOING.

*Based on the facts i read on the occasion of the witch hunting his *ACTIONS
WERE SOLELY PROPELLED BY  HUMANITARIAN CONCERNs.  WE ARE ALL AWARE THAT
PEOPLE WHO FELL VICTIM OF THE WITCH HUNT APPROACHED HALIFA TO HELP HIGHLIGHT
THEIR PLIGHT AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID.  HE CONSULTED WITH LEADERS OF
THE COMMITTEE, RELIGIOUS, POLITICs ETC before going out to gather empirical
evidence of what was going on.

*I highlighted the contradiction in your analogy as per the ineffiminateness
of the constitution and  Halifa assisting victims of the witch hunt seek
redress from the Gambian courts which i would like you to address if you so
choose.

My brother, as i write there are PDOIS supporters who hate my affiliation
and friendship with one of Halifa's most prolific and consistent critics.  I
am just a simple PDOIS sympatiser and have not got the commitment or desire
to engage in what the PDOIS folk are doing. I simply believe that they are
doing the best they can for our country and i appreciate their efforts.  For
the other opposition parties, though i do not agree with their programmes, i
refrain from being cynical.  I believe UDP and others are all interested in
alleviating the situation of Gambians and i give them their requisite
respect.

Brother, i have nothing to challenge you *ON YOUR COMMUNITY DUTIES.  WHY
WOULD I? You are perhaps more productive a citizen than i am and wish you
all the best in your work and your intellectual journey.

*Best,

MBoge

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい