GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2012 20:33:34 -0500

Musa, Yenanghichi Ananysis Batey! They had elections today? I did not even notice. !

Joe

Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 00:06:55 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [G_L] Opposition Boycott May have cost them 12 Seats Election Analysis Pointed!
To: [log in to unmask]

The analysis is flawed, the opposition has done the right thing and this is no time to send a message of defeatism. Elections are only important if Gambians ultimately have a say in who represent them, and I do not know of anyone who even thinks thatnthid  is what we have in the Gambia. We need to take our country back, and create the very environment that Gambia are actually in charge of who represents them. Anything sort of that  is a waste of our time, and allow the kind of  environment of one individual with total control of our country