GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba sering Manka Mass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2011 09:06:05 +0000

Brother Haruna,You have said it all. Hon.. Bah is a great politician and a truthful one for that matter. Saloum where he comes from is one the eye of the political storm and come the parliamentary election, the political mad dogs would do all to see that he fails but in a political alliance, there are more chances when the UDP, NRP, PDOIS, PPP, and the rest of the opposition votes. When all that great voters joined their votes into one ballot, APRC with all its machinery intimidators and togs, they would surely loose. Remember Hamat won against them at the beginning of the second republic.Therefore, though I respect Hamat and regardless of what ever way he choose to go come November, I belief he should give this one-time a last chance effort in his gearing for a free Gambia.

king