GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 03:24:38 -0500
What a Gentleman this Owens. I hope this will allay Joe's fears now. Like
Ansu, I am beside myself. I am the only one who's supposed to drink here on
Ellen. And I haven't had a beer or any alcohol in 20 years. Not that I
don't  want to but my friggin PH is outta this world and I manufacture my own
alcohol  thank you very much. Plus I am boycotting Anheuser Busch. I don't
know why, but  I am because I can. Surely that should be an inspiration to you
Joe.  Woh!!!

Haruna.

In a message dated 1/27/2011 5:00:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,