GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 08:11:06 EST
Ebou Secka,

Thank you for echoing the GESO message, and welcome aboard. All you have to
do is send a  check or monay order made out to GESO, as  well as your snail
mail address and email address  which are now duly noted. As  stated by Awa
Sey  in  the announcement, adult membership is $10 per month, and students
$5. You can pay  for the whole  year,  for  6 months  or 3, or even monthly
if this is more  convenient  for you. Send dues to my address ( also noted in
the announcement) for deposit into the GESO account.Thanks  for caring
enough to become part of the team.

PS: l forgot about those tapes, but will inshallah send for them this  coming
week.

 Jabou

GESO, what a great gesture. Musa Jeng, I feel guilty for not responding to
 this worthy call when you mentioned GESO to me in Atlanta (july 4th 1998).
 You guys have started something that will yield so much for Gambia and we
 should all try and make GESO a success. The GESO team's vignette says it all
 and I challenge all members of the L, not only Gambians to think once again
 and consider to join and support the organization. This is a great feat for
 GESO and thanks to the initiators and members.
 Well, Musa, Ndey, Jabou, Kabir (my brother), Modou and the rest, you've got
 my word of full membership and support. Get me on the list of members.

 I tried to submit my e-mail address in, at the website, but it did it
 swallow it. If I do have to fill any form(s) send to:
           1046 Forest Ct # 9
           Kansas City, KS 66103 or attach them on to [log in to unmask] .

 Happy thanksgiving to all and have a safe weekend after.

 Ebou A. Secka