GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 2010 21:40:34 +0000
Ansumana
The game of Halifa and his few desperate followers is to invent plots even
mad men would dare think of. Where in this world have we ever heard of
different political parties coming together and then doing a primary to
select a leader to challenge an incumbent?

Halifa knows 100% his dream project (Non-Agenda 2011) is not even fit for
the consumption of kindergarten kids let alone a country full of leaders.
But again his few followers will crown him the problem solver of Gambians,
even if he brought forward a calamity of ideas.
His game is not to accept what every sane person have known and continue to
see implemented across the world, a Party led alliance. Halifa's bid in the
Agenda 2011 is to falsfy facts and concluding it with ridiculous analysis. A
symptom of an angry man whose only bid is to blindfold his followers into
thinking that it is UDP who are unwilling to accept him as God-Send to save
us from the claws of Jammeh. His key words: Destiny, history, call upon, etc
are nothing but words from a dreamer. We are in 2010 not 1950.

Modou Nyang on the other hand can huff and puff all he like, Halifa even
with his Non-Agenda 2011 cannot win any primary. That is why Halifa is also
saying, bring forth a neutral person to lead. Who is a neutral person? How
will Halifa determine who a neutral person is? Where again in this universe
has he ever heard of such a thing?
His Non-Agenda 2011 is full of stuffs that should make his disciples bury