GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2014 17:37:53 -0700
Burama, you misread me... I'm not conceding anything and will never to
Yahya Jammeh. I am set on my believes no matter what Jammeh does I am going
to continue to be in opposition to his mentality, style of governance and
or policies. I think he is dishonest, power hungry and he cannot compete on
a level playing field. Whether he becomes ECOWAS Chair or what have you my
stance and my convictions against him are a set stone...

I will also endeavor to join any fight with you in fighting for injustice
but I yet to buy into the idea of having a Marshall plan or negotiating
with someone who neither respects us or have any interest in listening to
us... I don't know how long this fight is going to be but am more
optimistic than you in winning this fight against tyranny...

Have a great weekend..

Demba