GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
A Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:28:16 +0400
Y│ll leave our newly minted Sheikh alone!
He looks amazingly handsome in that outfit. Baba, get off your jealous self,
will ya? You know (SHEPAD) Sheikh, His Excellency, Professor, Alhaji,
Doctor, Yahya AJJ is the newest model in Kambilai and even Haruna will not
compete with this hottie....go away Massud MQDT..etc.

All pun intended ofcourse!

-Laye