GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2013 14:07:53 +0000

Greetings Brother Momodou,May
 his soul
rest in peace. My condolences are extended to the bereaved family. The
name
rings a bell. I knew/know one Ebou Sey who lived in Kanifing near
Tambedou
Kunda before relocating to Scandinavia and finally here in the UK. In
Kanifing,
he lived with his mother (aunty Banaisy the name may be wrong) in an
imposing
two-storey building and used to hang out with Lamin Secka (Korche) Pa
Secka (former
footballer of Ndanaan), Wally Jeng (Zico) and Tapha Lowe (Amoros). I
heard, at
one point, that he was residing in Scotland. By the way, I am not, in
any way, suggesting that this Ebou Sey, nicknamed "boy Sey" is the
deceased.

Regards,

Ebrima