GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Demba Baldeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 10:17:00 -0800
Chrissssss! Where have you been all these years. Gish I thought the taxes
are so high in Wisconsin you have decided to move to Venezuela lol... Miss
you so much on the L and YES we miss my cousin Haruna too.. The L is never
the same without Chris and Haruna and of course Joe...

Hey just in case you see or talk to Joe tell him I apologize for the last
episode... Hope we can have him on our 'New Gambia Program' broadcasting in
Senegal through Almadina FM 98.8 directly into Banjul. I know he has
supported doing that kind of programs in Senegal in the past... See as they
say you don't know what you have until you miss it.... So yes, we miss all
those strong voices on the L... Has social media overtaken the indomitable
listserve...??? May be admins need to link all L members with their face
book profiles.. just a thought... My regards to the big boy Hassan and the
kidos cuz I know he is almost a teenager now...

Demba

--
*"Be the change you want to see in the World"*

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい