GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulie Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:49:31 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Greenwald <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 2:20 PM
Subject: Michael Moore Says Take Action, Check Out Brave New Films
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Friends, Colleagues and Supporters,

When you downloaded Michael Moore's *Slacker
Uprising*<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=b6puIztngQ8WCLNm%2BM2JcELZF7QZVQn7>,
we knew you were the type who not only enjoyed high quality, hard-hitting
political videos, but that you liked seeing them for free. We partnered with
Michael Moore to distribute *Slacker Uprising* because the film conveys the
need to stand up, get involved, and do something -- now! It's a message
we're deeply committed to at Brave New
Films<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=u6cHVV%2FW8gXloHs76%2BpBEULZF7QZVQn7>.

That's why we bring you short videos on issues facing all of us: the
economy, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, health care, corporate greed and
more. That's why we've given you a free Brave New Films video subscription,
so that you can join over 8 million people who have seen *John McCain's
YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare*, the 2 million who watched *FOX
Attacks Obama*, and the 1.5 million who viewed *John McCain vs. John McCain*.
Be part of this growing Brave New movement to get involved and take action.

Check out the videos below for a taste of the great content to come from
Brave New Films in 2009.

  [image: Watch the
video]<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=7gOwE43Hsj30j0QKNpIMW0LZF7QZVQn7>
1. John McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEtZlR3zp4c<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=YXHOlrbbrQ1SK4ET50hYSkLZF7QZVQn7>

[image: Watch the
video]<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=j8xz8sYNJqYcHhq8dqlI40LZF7QZVQn7>
3. FOX Attacks Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouKJixL--ms<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Gi9SpEq5bA3Tk3%2B5KQGTmkLZF7QZVQn7>

[image: Watch the
video]<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=fSGop9npfrtHUDxX%2BTXcvELZF7QZVQn7>
5. Tell McCain to End the Politics of Hate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5mdIPNB8t8<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=7zmaXoF7PacxWB4lPuYHOELZF7QZVQn7>

  [image: Watch the
video]<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=f4a1kEGzxB%2B58DbWfnNeLkLZF7QZVQn7>
2. John McCain: Economic Disaster
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4egXbhSOhk<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=VR1lef6d%2FL1MaCwErrkkNULZF7QZVQn7>

[image: Watch the
video]<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=wSirD2cwsmZNRM0BpjIUlELZF7QZVQn7>
4. John McCain vs. John McCain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioy90nF2anI<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=gTsK3yKX%2F04ORo%2FfKc19pkLZF7QZVQn7>

With your help, we can effect social change, but if you don't want your free
video subscription, just click
here<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=sADUnsX8dvlktmP0L2eynELZF7QZVQn7>.
We'll be sorry to see you go.

Yours,
Robert Greenwald
and the Brave New Films team

------
Brave New Films is supported by members like you, please consider making a
donation<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=A1O4sZIxp9Ob0OtVP57r3ELZF7QZVQn7>.
You can get all our latest videos via email, RSS, iTunes or YouTube
here<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=KbZr8cOkoyRaKRVML%2FtMsULZF7QZVQn7>.
To stop receiving updates from us, click
here<http://action2.bravenewfilms.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=1ratX5YG56V1tILIXY4CeELZF7QZVQn7>.
We are located at 10510 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232 and

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい