GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 2009 12:40:06 EDT
Dramane,

Spare us your diatribe and insignificant prose.

Yankuba was responding to your attempt at slandering and insulting a parent
 of his. You haven't really seen a commensurate response from Yankuba
regarding  Shekhu Bai Drammeh. I am confident you would want to refrain from
casting stones  on any coleague's parents here if you were to know your own
family's history.  You want us to believe that your crimes against Yankuba are
issue-driven. Go to  hell. And in a handbasket. Only you know why you are
sharing with us the  disagreements you have with your own family members. As
far as I am concerned,  that is insignificant to Gambia and Gambians. It is
your private family life,  and please do not commute it to the Gambian public,
the mirages of your family  members and friends serving in various
governments notwithstanding.

You should be able to differentiate between what is important and of value
to us as opposed to what is and should remain private for you and your
family.  Do not unnecessarily bring other members of your family into your
global  cluelessness.

Now go away. To Posten, from under which rock you crawled.

Haruna.

In a message dated 4/25/2009 3:18:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,