GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:00:09 EDT
Today is a very sad day for me. My trust and my  integrity has been abused
and violated in the most insensitive and selfish way I  could ever imagined.
Without going into the details of what happens, I want  to draw attention
to EVERYONE that I am not the author of the said report in the  Foroyaa
newspaper. I was not in Atlanta, neither do I  have knowledge of all the things
that were raised in the report.

     It is also important for me to note, that  most of the people in the
forums are familiar with my way of writing, and it  should become obvious to
everyone that I did not write that report. Foroyaa has  been made aware of
my utter surprise and disappointment in using my name in the  report, and
hereby call on them to remove my name from the report forthwith and  issue an
apology to me.

   RENE BADJAN

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい