GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 20:57:47 +0100
Yeah Kejau, the contradictions are amazing.  It is ok now to knowingly join
the killing regime of Jammeh for any rubbish reason.  And when thrown out
one can concoct any kind of excuse which we all have to accept without
question in the name of moving forward.  For me never will i succumb to
such nonsense.  This is madness to me.  As you mention ''Unless we start
condemning those before and aspiring ones, we will remain in the same place
and position for years to come."

Best,
Mboge