GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 16:14:38 +0100
YJ,

I was wondering what is going on with the Gainako of late.  Always getting
the same message telling me that the site might be harmful,  whenver  i
visit.  Looking forward to reading you again.  Im sure Laama (he is a
genuis) and you guys will get things running.  I miss reading it.

All the best,

Mboge