GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 02:07:38 EDT
Ace, I thought Tiken Jah Fakoly was Malian. Or is it like Modibo Keita the
champion olympian who is actually from another neighbouring country but
acquired  Malian citizenship during war there? Or does Fakoly have one parent
from Mali  and the other from Ivory Coast? I gotta read up on this guy. I
think in addition  to his music, he may have another inspirational story like
the Taekwondo  maestro. I thank you Ace. What're you doing enjoying summer
festivals without  inviting me? I thought you said you were going to invite
me. Have you been  speaking with Olfactor and Giuseppe?

Haruna. I'm watching yew Ace. You Sy-sy you.

In a message dated 4/15/2010 12:23:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,