EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:30:09 -0500
I found the book to be quite good however I am still a bit lost as to what
to do about post workout nutrition.  following some of the recomendations of
professor Devany I am able to drop BF petty much at will, but my difficulty
has always been muscle gain.  I have used carb/protein ,eals post work out
with good sucsess, plus there are loads of good studies suporting the use of
fairly high GI feedings post work out to enhance recovry.  any thoughts or
experiences would be appreciated.