ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 08:04:44 -0500
Oh, at the Ohio school, we did several memorable things in preparation for
Christmas.  We sang Christmas carrols and prepared music to sing before the
lions Clubs as they would give us gifts and candy after the program.  We had
a Christmas concert, and we, too, went carroling at the area hospitals and
had cookies and hot chocolate afterwards.  We stayed there on weekends and
loooked forward to our time at home, but I always longed to go back there
because security and friendships awaited me there.

April