ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 07:13:28 -0500
While I was in the hospital and nursing home, they were faithful to bring me
cd's of the Sunday morning services, however, today I'll actually be there.
I'm so excited!  Since I had lots of pain yesterday, I'll use my cane, but
I'm trying to wean myself from the extra support.  I don't get the funny
shoe off till December 5, and then I should walk lots better.  I live across
from the Graceland Shopping Center and they have a Target and Kroger Market
Place there with abundant restaurants and other stores.  Oh, and there is a
Shadio Rack there too.  Gotta go there and pick up some computer cables and
power cords, and power strips and extension cords.  People were extremely
thoughtful and gave me gift cards to Target and Wall-mart so I can gradully
replace my stuff.  Well, it's time to get ready for church.

Love you all.  Life is too shor5t not to tell you.

April