ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:35:46 -0400
Hi Guys,
Please be in prayer for us today.  We may have to reveal, to Chris, the
fact that we are at least doing some monitering of him.  We've learned that
his girl friend is scheduled to go to planned parenthood today to get a
proscription for birth control.  We believe that the right thing is to tell
her mother.  If it were my daughter, I'd want to know, but when it comes
loose, the outcome is under God's control.  Chris was driven home the other
night by his girl friend's father, who was drunk.  I'm just telling you
this so that you know the type of family that we are dealing with.  Never a
dull  moment here, I guess.  Please pray that Greg and I listen carefully
to the Lord's leading through all of this.  We don't want to blow our cover
unnecessarily, but something has to be done.
Kathy