ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 08:54:51 -0600
Vinny,

I think that songs are a lot more about why and how we mean them as
singers/instrumentalists than what they were written for.  there are some
lyrics that are obviously about sinful acts, and I have no problem staying
away from those.  hOwever, you've just ruined a good song for a lot of good
people.

Thanks a lot!

JulieMelton
visit me at