ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:36:08 -0700
I'm closing in on the 2nd year after seperating from my husband and I must say it has been more than a nightmare, thanks for sharing this Ned. Maybe there is hope for a little bit of peace in that relationship sometime in the future.

cindy

Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
She has been clean since that 2nd treatment which was in January of 1996.
Also; after the divorce in August of 1997; she sweetened up and we have been
very good friends since. That three years from the time she left till the
time we were divorced werea nightmare. Even now; when she is having troulbe
she will call me and ask my advice and ask me to pray with her.

Ned

 Your White Lily Candle consultant!
**Want to know what a day in Heaven is like? Then come to
www.heavenscented.com
-They may forget what you did but they will never forget how you made them feel.--Carl Buechner