ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:38:12 -0400
	Sunday, at church, we prayed a blessing on our graduates from high
school.  That's when it really hit me:  Chris should have been
there.  He wasn't, of course.
	We've learned, from the director of the Life program, that Chris
confessed to stealing his X roommate's computer.  He returned the
computer, but he still maintains that he didn't remove the hard drive
and he has no idea where it is.  He also did indeed bring a gang of
other guys back to the apartment in the middle of the night and beat
up his X roommate.  The roommate has decided not to press charges,
however, because the computer was returned.  We still don't know if
Chris was stealing from the store that he was working at, but I
suppose that that's a moot point now, since he did get fired.
	We haven't heard from Chris since dinner together last
Friday.  We're just waiting.
Kathy