ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 20:00:34 -0400
Hi Rhonda,
Wow!  That's a tough one.  I suppose that you could get her a potted
plant, say, maybe a prayer plant and when you give it to her, let her
know that you're praying for her.  That way, you're not really
thanking her for anything, or covering up anything.  She obviously
needs prayer, as do we all, but you won't be saying anything that you
can't honestly say.
Kathy