ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:04:25 -0400
Well, here's an opportunity to see whether anything really is too small to
pray about.  I was up at 1 in the morning again and just as I was about to
go to sleep found something buzzing around in the bathroom.  That's right, I
can't tell whether it's just a horsefly (don't know if that's what they call
them overseas, too) or one of those mini hornets that have been bothering me
before.  I put out a cup of water with sugar in it to try to drown it since
last time the kamikaze hornet drowned himself in a glass of water I had
sitting out, but this one is too dumb even to get a drink.  Please pray he's
too dumb to sting me, too, if he's a hornet and that I can send him to the
land of his ancestors soon.  I'm ashamed to tell you how long I stood there
in the bathroom ready to battle this bug.

How do y'all keep yourselves safe from hornets and bees buzzing around the
house when you can't see them?

Buzzed Out Lion Off to Work with little sleep