ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:33:13 +0100
You're right, Rhonda, at least in that I didn't want to say "No".  It's
difficult for some of us to say that word, isn't it!  With my health
situation this week and a very rocky ride with my sleep, I am now beginning
to feel the relief of that decision and to know that God loves me enough to
take me out of it because it wasn't necessary for me to do it, "nice" as it
would have been.

Love and hugs:

--
Carol