ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:53:38 -0500
Sounds cliché', but considering your last close encounter  making it through
the tornado, you know the value of the phrase, at least no one was hurt.
Very disappointing  nonetheless. If anyone can fix such, it's Vernon. I've
got a musician friend like Vernon, smarter than all gett-out,  and can fix
anything from a good stew to anything broekn on an engine, to building just
about anything.

Brad