ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:38:26 -0600
Sorry, I didn't write all this just to send to Carren.
Here's the message I accidently sent privately.

Hah Karen.
I agree, cable is a rip off.
I miss the days that we had 3 or 4 channels and when reception got bad you
could just send the oldest son out to climb on the roof and turn the antenna
while my dad yelled out the back door.
"Yeah yeah that's it, or keep going.
hahahahahahah
BTW, while under this heading I started about bad content and the like
affecting us.
Here's a couple of scriptures dealing with it.
First Corinthians 15:33  Do not be deceived.  Evil company corrupts good
habits.
Soms 101:2 I will behave wisely in a perfect way.  Oh when will you come to
me?
I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.  I will set nothing wicked
before my eyes.  I hate the work of those who fall away, it shall not cling
to me.
A perverse heart shall depart from me.  I will not know wickedness.

Matt

Proverbs 15 4
A wholesome tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the
spirit.