ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:42:20 -0500
Phil,
Believe me, I understand.  Chris is always blaming someone else, or
changing his story.  He can't even keep his stories straight, his
lies get so tangled up.  As much as I love him, I still get a knot in
the pit of my stomach when I"m around him.  Last Tuesday, when he let
us know that he might be getting evicted, he hintted at the
possibility of staying here for a bit and I can't believe how all the
old feelings and fears came rushing back.  Greg picked up his stuff
today, but he is going to stay with a friend.  We've told him that it
would be better for him if he stayed in Bangor because they have a
bus system, since Chris doesn't have a car, but in truth, it is
better for us if he doesn't come home.
Kathy