ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 07:04:24 -0500
I surely have missed your support while my computer was being repaired and I
had to be away from your fellowship.  My son has been giving me trouble as
well.  I was so depressed feeling I must have done something terrebly wrong
with regard to his bringing up.  I felt so isolated and alone during those
times.  I just don't know how all will work out.  I surely hope it does for
all our children.  God is the only one who can save them from the
destruction they have created for themselves.